Everybody needs some help...
...to get them to the place they need to go or to help reduce professional anxiety and stress revolving around money – how to get it, how to keep it, and how to generate it. Kate and David share the coaching duties with David leading the effort on money, time, marketing, and mindset. Kate weighs in with her impressive experience around how to earn a living in your chosen field when the artistic work is just not coming (which, of course, loops back around to David’s lessons on money, time, marketing, and mindset…)
We offer one-on-one and group coaching
The coaching services can be done in person at our studio/office or can be done remotely using Skype or similar tools.
One-on-one telephone coaching is available as well. We offer beginner, intermediate, and advanced courses. As a member of the group, you receive the following:
- All materials presented during the in-person sessions
- A link to the audio of the session in case you were not able to attend
- Instructive and motivational emails from David or Kate each week
- Two SOS calls during the duration of the program if you need to speak to David or Kate about an immediate or pressing issue
- One check-in by David each month to see how you are progressing
- A ruthlessly effective time-enhancement workbook developed by David to help you maximize your day allowing you to be even more creative
- A copy of David’s “Marching to the Beat of a Different Drummer” which describes some of his marketing practices
- Respect, honor, and support from David and Kate – they will consider you to be part of their family
Enroll in our Customized Coaching Sessions
FREE Audio File - What Money is Good For (It's not what you think...)
Some artists dream of riches, yachts, and multiple homes. Listen in as Kate prods David into revealing the true value of money for today's Responsible Artist!